This coin has a mintage of only 10,000, making it very hard to find. This Silver Maple Leaf comes with a privy mark in the shape of a hairy dog.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Comes either in sealed plastic from the mint or a plastic flip.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The reverse displays a detailed depiction of a single maple leaf. To the left of the maple leaf's stem is a privy mark of a dog.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your Silver Maple Leaf by adding a plastic capsule to your order.
Add this 2006 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf with Dog Privy coin to your cart today!
This is a collector's item and would make a great gift for someone born during the Chinese Year of the Dog: 1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994 and 2006.
People born in the Year of the Dog possess the best traits of human nature. They have a deep sense of loyalty, are honest and inspire other people's confidence because they know how to keep secrets. As for negative traits, Dog people are somewhat selfish, terribly stubborn, and sometimes quite eccentric. They care little for wealth, yet somehow always seem to have money. They can be cold emotionally and sometimes distant at parties. They can find fault with many things and are noted for their sharp tongues. Dog people make good leaders. They are compatible with those born in the Years of the Horse, Tiger and Rabbit.