This Gold coin, part of the Isle of Man series, is a rare coin. This is only the second time that APMEX has been able to offer this issue.
- Contains 1/5 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Packaged in a plastic flip.
- The privy mark "U" appears to indicate this coin's status as an uncirculated piece.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a Japanese Bobtail cat.
- Guaranteed by the government of the Isle of Man
Protect and display your Gold Japanese Cat coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This is the perfect coin for cat lovers and collectors alike. Add this Brilliant Uncirculated 1994 Isle of Man 1/5 oz Gold Japanese Cat coin to your cart today!
The Japanese Bobtail is a breed of domestic cat with an unusual "bobbed" tail more closely resembling the tail of a rabbit.