This 2005 Silver Eagle is graded a near-flawless MS-69 by PCGS and bears the First Strike designation, indicating that it was shipped from the Mint within the first 30 days of release. First Strike coins of this age are very tough to find.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2005 Silver Eagle to your cart today!