Only readily available date of this type! Depicted on the obverse of this Dutch 10 Guilders is the young head version of Queen Wilhelmina who began her reign in 1890 at the age of 10. The reverse shows a crowned image of the Netherlands’ seal.
- Contains .1947 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Queen Wilhelmina with flowing hair.
- Reverse: Crowned Royal arms of the Netherlands dividing denomination with date below.
- Minted at Dutch Royal Mint in Utrecht.
Containing .1947 of an ounce of Gold and featuring a one year type design, this 1897 Dutch 10 Guilders is a popular world Gold coin with collectors. Add one of these historic Gold coins to your cart today!
Less than half a million of this elusive date were struck, so get one now while they are available!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.1947 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Dutch Mint|