This one-year type Gold Maple Leaf has a mintage of just 5,493 coins. It is believed these coins were issued to be used as jewelry coins, which explains their low mintage and one-year-only release.
- Contains 1/15th oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of 5,493.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful 1/15th oz Gold Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!