The Perth Mint continues their popular Silver Kookaburra series with a yearly changing design, making these coins great for collecting. The larger 10 oz size provides for even greater detail of the unique kookaburra design in stunning .999 fine Silver.
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays the Ralphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra perched on the branch of a gum tree, designed by Tony Dean.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The Perth Mint is sold out of the entire 9,894 coin mintage, which means these coins are difficult to find. Add the 1995 10 oz Silver Kookaburra to your cart while you can!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||10 troy oz|