A super PQ coin with no distracting marks with nice even color and wear, make this the perfect coin for a circulated set. A great condition for this semi-key date.
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% tin and zinc.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Grades Choice Very Fine+ with no distracting marks.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "One Cent" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin with a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1908-S Indian Head Cent to your cart today!