The Peace Dollar was created from a competition to find a design to symbolize the peace after World War I. This coin provides an affordable opportunity to acquire a very nice example without the premium of an uncirculated coin.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Graded in AU-58 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Peace Dollars from the San Francisco Mint have an "S" mintmark.
Protect your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 1935-S Peace Dollar to your cart today!