Only $29.99 per coin over spot!
This beautiful coin features The Angel of Independence on the obverse and the National Coat of Arms of Mexico on the reverse.
- Coins minted between 1981-1988 contain 1/20 oz of .900 fine Gold. Coins minted since 1991 contain 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
This magnificent Brilliant Uncirculated 1/20 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 1/20 oz Gold Mexican Libertad or Onza coin to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.