|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||2 troy oz|
The Eleventh release of the Series I 12-Coin Lunar series features the Dog. A small mintage of only 2,460 makes this issue highly collectible.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine gold and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Features an image of a beagle standing in grass along with the Chinese character for ‘dog’.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Year of the Dog coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add the Brilliant Uncirculated 2006 Australian 2 oz Gold Year of the Dog coin to your cart today!