Recognized as part of the early 20th-century renaissance of American coinage, these beautiful coins are an investor favorite that saw minimal circulation in the U.S. close to a century ago.
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- Obverse: Liberty in full headdress encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" above and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum", "In God We Trust" and the denomination.
- Designed by Bela Lyon Pratt and minted from 1908-1929 featuring an incuse or recessed motif.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: San Francisco.
Protect your $5 Gold Indian with this clear plastic capsule or display it in a coin bezel as well.
Add this $5 Indian Gold Half Eagle to your cart today!