|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.05 troy oz|
Centered around the Chinese lunar calendar, the Australian Gold Lunar Series coins appeal to collectors and investors all over the world. This coin has a small mintage of 5,262 coins adding to its collectibility.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features mouse crouching on a bed of stones with chili peppers clustered in the background with the Chinese character for “Mouse” with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 1/20 oz Year of the Mouse Gold coin by adding a lunar display box to your order today!
Add this 2008 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Mouse coin to your cart today!