Centered around the Chinese lunar calendar, the Australian Gold Lunar Series coins appeal to collectors and investors all over the world. This coin has a small mintage of 5,262 coins adding to its collectibility.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features mouse crouching on a bed of stones with chili peppers clustered in the background with the Chinese character for “Mouse” with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 1/20 oz Year of the Mouse Gold coin by adding a lunar display box to your order today!
Add this 2008 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Mouse coin to your cart today!
Australian Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Gold Australian is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metals. Gold Australian Coins are a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Lunar Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.05 troy oz|