The Peace Dollar was created to symbolize the peace after the end of World War I and is attractive to both collectors and investors. Great way to add several Brilliant Uncirculated Peace Dollars to you portfolio with a single purchase!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Coins grade MS-60 to MS-63.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- Mintage of 51,737,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- This issue features no mintmark as it was struck in Philadelphia.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 20-coin roll of BU 1922 Peace Dollars to your cart today!