Mintage of 17,213 coins. The 2008 Silver Kookaburra features a kookaburra on a wire fence with a cobweb, designed by Shevaun Buschenhofen.
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra sitting on a wire fence.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Silver Kookaburra coins are a great collectible as their designs change each year. Add this 2008 Silver Kookaburra to your collection today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||10 troy oz|