A slightly lower mintage piece makes this coin even more desirable in this MS-65 graded coin from PCGS. Beautiful luster and eye appeal as one would expect from a coin in this condition.
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above with "In God We Trust" below.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
Protect your 1922 $20 St. Gaudens Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
PCGS has guaranteed the Gem Brilliant Mint State-65 condition of this coin, adding collectability to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this 1922 $20 St. Gaudens Gold Double Eagle coin to your cart today!