Only $64.99 per coin over spot!
Beautiful French Gold in commemoration of the centennial of the Statue of Liberty!
- Contains .5028 oz of Proof Gold.
- Comes in the original packaging from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of only 17,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the face of the Statue of Liberty with birds flying overhead.
- Reverse: Displays “LIBERTE EGALITE FRATERNITE” along with the denomination and year of mintage.
This coin commemorates the 100th Anniversary of the Statue of Liberty being dedicated on October 28, 1886. Add this Statue of Liberty Gold Proof coin to your order today!
Listed in Krause as KM #960b.
Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Gold is the world's favorite bullion investment metal. Gold is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.5028 troy oz|