Only $59.99 per coin over spot!
Beautiful French Gold in commemoration of the centennial of the Statue of Liberty!
- Contains .5028 oz of Proof Gold.
- Comes in the original packaging from the Monnaie de Paris OR in a protective flip.
- Mintage of only 17,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the face of the Statue of Liberty with birds flying overhead.
- Reverse: Displays “Liberté, égalité, fraternité” along with the denomination and year of mintage.
This coin commemorates the 100th anniversary of the Statue of Liberty being dedicated on October 28, 1886. Add this Statue of Liberty Gold Proof coin to your order today!
Listed in Krause as KM #960b.