This coin was issued in commemoration the 400th anniversary of the founding of Jamestown, the first permanent English settlement in North America.
- Contains .2419 oz. of Gold.
- Comes in a U.S. Mint box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features Captain John Smith with the Native American chief Powhatan.
- Reverse: Depicts the remains of the Jamestown Memorial Church, which is the only remaining structure in Jamestown.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Add this 2007-W Gold Commemorative Jamestown coin to your cart today!