As low as $1.29 per round over spot!
APMEX is pre-selling these 1 oz Silver Rounds. We expect to ship these by August 12th. Because these items are available for pre-order, your entire order will ship upon the arrival of these rounds.
Based on the 1908 $5 Indian Gold Half Eagle with an incuse design (sunken relief) by Bela Lyon Pratt, these gorgeous Silver rounds offer the savvy investor a straightforward method of adding Silver to their portfolio at an affordable price point.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in tubes. Individual rounds come in protective plastic flips.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: Profile of a Native American chief in full headdress along with "Liberty" on the top and "1929" on the bottom.
- Reverse: Standing American eagle, the motto "In God We Trust" on the right and "E Pluribus Unum" on the left with the device "Golden State Mint" along the top.
Protect and display your round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
The iconic Incuse Indian design is nationally recognized by many Silver bullion dealers, thereby increasing the value of owning these rounds. Add this beautiful 1 oz Silver round to your cart today.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Golden State Mint|