The Peace Dollar was created to symbolize the peace after World War I. Its beautiful design by Anthony de Francisci makes the Peace Dollar highly collectible, and the Silver content is attractive to precious metal investors.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Graded MS-64 by PCGS.
- With a mintage of only 1.7 million, this is a desirable branch Mint coin, especially in this grade!
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Minted at the San Francisco Mint and features an "S" mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your certified Peace Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1924-S Peace Silver Dollar to your cart today!