This 28-coin set includes one example of each circulating coin from 2007 from each of the Philadelphia and Denver Mints. All 28 coins are in beautiful uncirculated condition, including the Statehood Quarters and the Presidential Dollar releases.
- Minted by the U.S. Mint in Philadelphia and Denver.
- These coins are minted with a special satin finish.
- Set comes in original mint packaging as two protective folders, each holding 14 coins.
- Contains two each (one P, one D) of the following: Lincoln cent, Jefferson nickel, Roosevelt dime, Kennedy half dollar, Sacagawea dollar.
- Includes the inaugural releases of the Presidential dollars, honoring Presidents Washington, Adams, Jefferson, and Madison.
- Contains the 2007-dated coins of the Statehood Quarter series one from each mint:
U.S. Mint sets have long been a popular choice for collectors looking to acquire an example of each coin minted, in beautiful uncirculated condition, with one single purchase. Add one to your cart today!