|Mint Mark:||O - New Orleans|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
This is a great example of a higher grade 1888-O Morgan dollar and is priced right for an easy addition to any high grade set of Morgan Dollars.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from the New Orleans Mint carry an O mintmark on the Reverse below the wreath.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These problem-free common date coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. Add these MS-65 graded Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!