George T. Morgan’s classic design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors around the world. This 1884-CC Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being MS-64 Deep-Mirror Proof like.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Multiples of 20 come in an PCGS slab holder box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the Carson City Mint's “CC” mintmark above the denomination.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of history will instantly add value to your personal collection. Add this Deep-Mirror Prooflike 1884-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!