The Mexican 20 Peso combines nearly half an ounce of Gold with historic appeal and a wonderfully intricate Aztec calendar design. This early date is tougher to find, especially in such superb condition.
- Contains .4823 oz of Gold.
- 27.5 mm in diameter, slightly smaller than a U.S. half dollar.
- Packaged in protective, coin-safe flips.
- Coins will show little, if any, circulation wear. All will retain their original mint luster.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched atop a cactus, devouring a snake. Date below wing.
- Reverse: Aztec Calendar Stone above legend bearing denomination and metal content.
Protect and display your Gold 20 Pesos in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Appealing to collectors of classic Mexican coinage, this 1919 20 Peso offers numismatic appeal along with nearly half an ounce of Gold. Add one to your cart today!