The Mexican 20 Peso combines nearly half an ounce of Gold with historic appeal and a wonderfully intricate Aztec calendar design. This early date is the key to the series, with 462,198 minted.
- Contains .4823 oz of Gold.
- Packaged in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of 462,198 is the lowest in the series.
- AU condition with full detail present, and wear on the high points of the design. Much of the original mint luster remains.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms featuring a Golden eagle perched atop a cactus, devouring a snake. Date below wing.
- Reverse: Aztec Calendar Stone above legend bearing denomination and metal content.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1917-1921 and again in 1959.
Protect and display your Mexican Gold 20 Pesos in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Mexican Gold Pesos represent an extraordinary opportunity to own historic Gold coins in a variety of sizes at relatively low premiums. Add this 1918 20 Peso to your cart today!