These great 19th century coins from Brazil depict King Pedro II on the obverse. The coins will be average circulated adding further interest and collectibility to their Gold content.
- Contains .2643 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Left facing bust of King Pedro II with the date below.
- Reverse: Imperial Brazilian coat of arms.
- Minted at various Brazilian mints.
Once used heavily in commerce, these Brazilian 10,000 reis coins are a favorite of world Gold coin investors. Add these interesting Brazilian coins to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will range from 1851-1889 and will be of our choice, determined by available inventory.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.2643 troy oz|