|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.2643 troy oz|
These great 19th century coins from Brazil depict King Pedro II on the obverse. The coins will be average circulated adding further interest and collectibility to their Gold content.
- Contains .2643 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Left facing bust of King Pedro II with the date below.
- Reverse: Imperial Brazilian coat of arms.
- Minted at various Brazilian mints.
Once used heavily in commerce, these Brazilian 10,000 reis coins are a favorite of world Gold coin investors. Add these interesting Brazilian coins to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will range from 1851-1889 and will be of our choice, determined by available inventory.