As low as $22.99 per coin over spot!
These great 19th century coins from Brazil depict King Pedro II on the obverse. The coins will be average circulated, and may have rim bumps. Actual gold content is .2643 of an ounce.
- Contains .2643 of an oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Each coin depicts a left facing bust of King Pedro II.
- Reverse: A depiction of the imperial Brazilian the coat of arms.
- Minted at various Brazilian Mints.
Containing .2643 of an ounce of Gold, and once used heavily in commerce these Brazilian 10,000 Reis coins are a favorite of world Gold coin investors. Add some of these interesting Brazilian coins to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will range from 1851-1889, and will be of our choice, determined by available inventory.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.2643 troy oz|