These are the first 1/2 oz gold coins in the U.S. Mint's history that the metal content is .9999 fine. Low mintages offer great collectability to this series.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Brilliant Uncirculated coin housed in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The bust of Abigail Adams.
- Reverse: Depicts an image of Abigail Adams writing a letter to her President John Adams while he was away in Philadelphia because of the colonial independence.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Add the Brilliant Uncirculated 2007-W 1/2 oz Gold Abigail Adams coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|