|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
These are the first 1/2 oz gold coins in the U.S. Mint's history that the metal content is .9999 fine. Low mintages offer great collectability to this series.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Proof coin housed in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity .
- Obverse: The bust of Abigail Adams.
- Reverse: Depicts an image of Abigail Adams writing a letter to her President John Adams while he was away in Philadelphia because of the colonial independence.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
These coins honor Presidential First Ladies who have added so much to our country. Add this 1/2 oz Gold First Spouse Coin to your cart today!