Nice coin for this inaugural edition of the Indian Head Cent series! 1859 is the only year that does not feature a shield on the reverse.
- Struck in Copper-Nickel.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the XF-45 condition of the coin.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1859 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!