Far and away the key date to the series. All coins minted are from a single known die paring with each coin featuring the same diagnostics.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the Fine-12 condition.
- Lowest mintage of the series with only 100,000 coins struck.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from the San Francisco Mint carry an 'S' mintmark on the reverse below the wreath.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified key date 1893-S Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!