The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver dollar collected in the world for its classic design of Liberty. The coins in this 20-coin tube grade MS-60 to MS-63, adding beauty to any Silver collection.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Hard plastic tube contains 20 coins. Multiple orders will come in multiples of 20 coins.
- These coins come in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the New Orleans Mint's "O" mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your Morgan Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 20-Coin Roll of 1884-O Morgan Dollars to your cart today!