This beautiful coin features The Angel of Independence on the obverse and the National Coat of Arms of Mexico on the reverse.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding a nice display box to your order.
Fractional Gold Libertads have extremely low mintages, giving them further collectible appeal on top of their classic design. Add this Random 1/4 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
These Brilliant Uncirculated coins will be years of our choosing and may or may not vary, based on available inventory.