Nice 20 Kroner Gold coins from Sweden! Depicted on this nice Gold coin is Oscar II, who was not only the King of Sweden, but was simultaneously the King of Norway. These coins, not often available for sale, will grade brilliant uncirculated.
- Contains .2593 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coin is in Uncirculated condition--some may have light handling marks.
- This coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: A bust of Oscar II, King of Sweden and Norway from 1872-1905.
- Reverse: Crowned arms of Sweden with value below.
- Struck at the Swedish Royal Mint in Stockholm.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding protective capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing 0.2593 of an ounce of Gold and with limited mintages, these short lived 20 Kroners from Sweden are rarely offered for sale, and sought after by World Gold coin collectors. Add this Gold 20 Kroner coin from Sweden to your cart today!
Random dates of our choice determined by stock on hand.
Listed in Krause as KM#765.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.2593 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Swedish Royal Mint|