|Grade:||Proof - 69 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||S - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||0.3617 troy oz|
This Silver half dollar was issued on the 250th anniversary of George Washington's birth. It was the first commemorative coin struck by the U.S. Mint in almost 30 years, and marks the beginning of the modern commemorative coin era.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the PR-69 Deep Cameo condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 4,894,044 coins.
- Obverse: Features George Washington on horseback.
- Reverse: Depicts the eastern façade of Mount Vernon, George Washington’s home.
Protect and display your George Washington 1/2 Dollar Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1982 George Washington Commem to your cart today!