PCGS has encapsulated and graded this 2005 Silver Eagle coin in Near Perfect Mint State-69 condition adding quality to its bullion value!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin guaranteed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Silver American Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add this beautiful PCGS Certified 2005 Silver American Eagle to your cart today!