With less than 2 million in the entire mintage, this elusive date brings a strong premium. Add this key date to your collection!
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Mintage of 1,916,000 pieces.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Obverse: Features a militaristic Liberty wearing chainmail walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in flight with its wings outstretched.
Protect you Standing Liberty Quarter in style by adding this clear plastic holder to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1921 Standing Liberty Quarter to your cart today!