This one year type coin from Belgium is rarely offered for sale due to its limited mintage. Additionally, these examples are in Almost Uncirculated condition, meaning they have retained more of their original beauty than many other examples.
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of King Albert I of Belgium in military uniform.
- Reverse: Crowned royal arms of Belgium with denomination and date.
- Minted at the Belgian Royal Mint in Brussels.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding the perfect capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing .1867 of an ounce of Gold and featuring a classic design, this Belgian 20 Francs is popular with world Gold coin collectors. Add some of these historic Gold coins to your cart today!