The Gold Eagle coin is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Burnished Gold Eagle coins are collector versions of the U.S. Mint's beloved Gold Eagle bullion coins and have limited mintages, adding to their collectibility.
- Special burnished finish featuring the "W" mint mark below the date.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the near perfect MS-69 grade of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Proudly display your Burnished Gold Eagle by adding a presentation box perfect for certified Gold Eagles to your order.
The beloved Gold American Eagle design and metal content gain even more collectible value when certified by PCGS as being in MS-69 condition. Add this gorgeous PCGS certified Burnished Gold Eagle coin to your cart today!