|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
These are the first 1/2 oz gold coins in the U.S. Mint's history that have the metal content as .9999 fine. Low mintages offer great collectability to this series.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Brilliant Uncirculated coin housed in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity .
- Obverse: Portrays the selected image that appeared on the Draped Bust Half-Cent coin from 1800–1808, because prior and during his death, President Jefferson had served his term without a spouse.
- Reverse: Depicts the President’s monument at Monticello, where it contains the epitaph that he wrote before his death.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Add this 1/2 oz Gold First Spouse Coin to your cart today!