These are the first 1/2 oz gold coins in the U.S. Mint's history that the metal content is .9999 fine. Low mintages offer great collectability to this series.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Brilliant Uncirculated coin housed in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity .
- Obverse: Portrays the selected image appeared on the Draped Bust Half-Cent coin from 1800–1808, because prior and during his death, President Jefferson had served his term without a spouse.
- Reverse: Depicts the President’ monument at Monticello, where it contains the epitaph that he wrote before his death..
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|