|Grade:||Proof - 70 UCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
These are the first 1/2 oz Gold coins in the U.S. Mint's history that the metal content is .9999 fine. Low mintages offer great collectability to this series.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features the bust of Martha Washington.
- Reverse: Depicts the First Lady sewing a button on her husband’s uniform jacket.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Protect and display your 1/2 oz Proof Gold First Spouse coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These coins honor Presidential First Ladies who have added so much to our country. Add this 1/2 oz Proof Gold First Spouse Coin to your cart today!