Since the release of the first coin in 1988, the Isle of Man Cat series has become one of the most popular Gold bullion series in the world. 1991 saw the issue of another wonderful coin, this time depicting an image of a Norwegian cat.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Packaged in a plastic flip.
- The privy mark "U" appears to indicate this coin's status as an uncirculated piece.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features an adult Norwegian cat.
- Guaranteed by the government of the Isle of Man
Display your Gold Cat coin in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
This is the perfect coin for animal lovers. Add this 1991 Isle of Man 1/10 oz Gold Norwegian Cat coin to your cart today!
The Gold Cat series, which was produced from 1988 through 2012 and features a different cat each year, is very popular with collectors.