Struck in Paris when Tunisia was a French protectorate, this is a great coin to represent Africa in your world coin collection. Dates (1891-1904) will be of our choice.
- Contains .1867 oz. of Gold.
- Struck to the same standards as their contemporary French gold 20 Francs.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Arabic calligraphy within branches.
- Reverse: Denomination and date within a central circle.
- Struck at the Paris Mint from 1891-1904.
- Extra Fine to Almost Uncirculated condition.
Protect and display your Tunisian Gold 20 Francs in style by adding an attractive holder or gold bezel to your order.
These 20 Franc coins have much lower mintage than their French counterparts of the same era which makes thes coins popular with World Gold coin collectors. Get one of these elusive issues by adding this interesting 20 Francs to your cart today! Nice specimens as the coins in this listing will grade Extra Fine or Better! Dates (1891-1904) will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Extra Fine or Better|
|Mint Mark:||A - Paris|
|Metal Content:||0.1867 troy oz|