This Gold coin was struck in Paris when Tunisia was a French protectorate, making it a great way to represent Africa in any world coin collection.
- Contains .1867 oz. of Gold.
- Struck to the same standards as their contemporary French Gold 20 Francs.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Arabic calligraphy within branches.
- Reverse: Denomination and date within a central circle.
- Struck at the Paris Mint.
- Coins come in Extra Fine to Almost Uncirculated condition.
Protect your coin in style by adding attractive presentation box recommended for this coin.
These 20 Franc coins have much lower mintages than their French counterparts, making them harder to find. Get these elusive issues by adding this 20 Franc Gold coin to your cart today!
Dates (1891-1904) will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Extra Fine or Better|
|Metal Content:||0.1867 troy oz|