|Mint Mark:||SA - Pretoria|
|Metal Content:||0.2354 troy oz|
Gold Sovereigns have always been admired for their classic design and Gold value. Enhance your investment portfolio by adding these South African coins to your holdings!
- All coins will be in Brilliant Uncirculated Condition.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of King George V.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci. The “SA” mintmark is shown underneath the horse.
- Minted at the South African Mint of the British Commonwealth.
Protect your Gold Sovereign value in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing .2354 of an ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic Gold South African Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Dates you receive will be randomly selected and are determined by stock on hand.