|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
The special burnished coins were struck on special burnished blanks and were treated to give them a distinct look that is different from regular business strike coins.
- Contains 1/10 oz of Gold in a Special Burnished Finish.
- Housed in an NGC holder as MS-69 with the Early Releases label.
- Mintage of only 22,501 coins!
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Protect and display your Burnished Gold American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Gold American Eagle quickly became the most popular Gold bullion coin in the United States since its release in 1986. Add this 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!