The Gold Maple Leafs in this listing feature abrasions, which means they could be scratched, nicked, ugly, etc.
- Coins minted from 1979 to 1982 contain 1 oz of .999 fine Gold, while those produced after 1982 contain 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coins will come in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Displays the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
These Gold coins remain one of the most popular bullion coins to date, not only for their iconic single maple leaf design, but beauty and high purity as well. Add these 1 oz Gold Canadian Maple Leaf coins to your order today!