This 5 pound sovereign, in brilliant uncirculated condition, was struck at the British Royal Mint in 1986.
- Contains 1.1775 oz actual Gold weight.
- Limited mintage of 7,723.
- Most coins will be in capsules. Some will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This beautiful Benedetto Pistrucci design has been used on British coinage for more than 150 years. Add some these classic Gold coins to your cart today!