As low as $14.99 per coin over spot!
These historic Gold coins are popular among collectors of world Gold as they come from Prussia, which was officially abolished in 1947. This listing is an effective way of purchasing quality Gold at a more affordable price point than larger Gold coins.
- Contains .2304 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in tubes. Lesser quantities will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of the reigning monarch at the time the coin was struck.
- Reverse: A rendition of the crowned imperial eagle, with legend, date and value.
- Minted at the Berlin Mint and other German Mints.
Protect your coin in style by adding attractive display box recommended for this coin.
Featuring historic designs, these 20 mark coins from Prussia are popular with world Gold collectors. Add some of these historic Prussian Gold 20 Marks to your cart today!
Date and type of the coin you receive will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by available inventory.