Canadian Gold Maple Leafs are considered to be one of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world. Since their release in 1979, the 1 oz Gold Maple Leafs have appealed to both investors and collectors alike for their beauty and purity.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Maple in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These Gold coins remain one of the most popular bullion coins to date, not only for their iconic single maple leaf design, but beauty and high purity as well. Add this 2008 1 oz Gold Canadian Maple Leaf to your cart today.